You can support a great community resource, and get a treat for yourself, or someone you care about.
The auction will be open for bids beginning Tuesday May 1st @ noon and will close at precisely 6:00pm on Thursday, May 10, 2018.
The ground rules:
- Please don’t bid unless you intend to pay when you win. It’s just not a nice thing to do.
- You’ll have to provide your email address in order to bid. You’ll be contacted by email if you win, so make sure that it’s an email address that you actually check.
- You will have 48 hours to pay for your item(s). Payment by e-transfer is preferred. (We can accept cash or cheques made out to PFLAG Hamilton Wentworth at pick up or delivery if you prefer. We aren’t able to accept credit cards.)
- If we are unable to make contact & make payment arrangements with you within 48 hours, your bid(s) will be cancelled, and the item be offered to the person w/ the next highest bid.
- If you do not live in the Hamilton-Wentworth area, your item(s) will be shipped at your expense. Buyer is responsible for the shipping cost by CanadaPost by the least expensive means that provides a tracking number. Shipping cost will be added to your final bid amount, and the item will be shipped as soon as the auction bid and shipping cost are received (i.e., after e-transfer is received, or cheque has cleared).
- Some auction items have special details (pick up dates from local businesses, f or deadlines for activation, for example). Make sure you note these before you bid.
Please note that you will not receive a charitable donation receipt for your bid (because you are purchasing an item, not making a charitable donation). If you prefer to simply make a donation and receive a receipt for the full value of that donation, please visit our Donations page (and remember to specify “Hamilton Wentworth chapter” when making your donation).
Thanks for helping to support PFLAG Hamilton Wentworth! Happy bidding.
If you agree with the terms above, click HERE to start bidding!